The British Triathlon Federation (BTF) is the sport's governing body within the UK.
Windrush is a BTF affiliated club and we encourage all members to join the British Triathlon Federation. Please note that membership of Windrush does not include membership of the BTF.
By joining the BTF you can enjoy a range of benefits including reduced entry fees to races, race insurance and you will also be contributing towards the sports present and future development. In more detail, membership of the BTF entitles you to:
- Reduced entry fees for British Triathlon sanctioned events
- A copy of the British Triathlon Handbook which includes the year's events calendar
- Regular copies of the British Triathlon magazine, Tri-News
- Civil liability insurance both in training and competition
- Personal accident insurance for training and competition
- Discounts on bike and travel insurance
- Eligibility for selection for national squads and teams
- Advice and information on triathlon training and competition
- Eligibility to compete in the National Championships and the Challenge Series
- Special offers and discounts exclusive to members
- Access to the members only section on the British Triathlon website
For full details of membership, and to join online, go to:
Windrush is in British Triathlon's London Region, so we encourage all members to register (free) on Triathlon London's website: